5 in stock
The BL47 is a half brass and half copper bullet EDC flashlight. It has a simple turn operation and an incredibly bright 130 lumen output. It takes just 1 hour to recharge and features a IPX-8 standard waterproof rating.
1 x MecArmy BL47 Keychain Flashlight
1 x Keyring
1 x Bead Chain
1 x O-ring
- Uses a CREE XP-G2 LED, lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- Maximum output up to 130 ANSI lumens, Max runtime up to 6 hours
- Patented rechargeable super micro-sized flashlight
- Uses a rechargeable 10180 lithium ion battery
- Quick charge in just 1 hour
- Standard Micro USB Charging port, charges on any USB port
- Charging and fully charged indicators
- Specially designed Copper for head, Brass for body and tail
- Reliable twist switch for quick, one-handed operation
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Instant access to low/high mode
- Specially designed tail allows the light to be hung on a chain
- IPX-8 water resistance
- Impact resistant up to 1.5 meters
- CREE XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Lighting modes: High/ Low
- Material: Copper for head, Brass for body and tail
- Working voltage: 3.0~4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 10180 lithium ion battery
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Weight: 17.4g (Excluding battery)
- Dimensions: 13.4mm x 47mm
- Accessories: User Manual, O-ring, stainless steel key ring, beaded chain
ANSI lumens (LM)
Peak beam intensity(cd)
Max beam distance(m)
IPX8（under water 2m）
NOTICE: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
ON/ OFF: Tighten tail to turn on flashlight, loosen tail to turn off flashlight. While ON: Lightly tighten tail for Low mode, Fully tighten tail for High mode
Charging and Battery Removal:
Carefully remove the outer casing by unscrewing (anti-clockwise) the tail of the light. Connect a mini USB charging cable as shown in the diagram below. After removing the outer casing you may remove the battery from the body of the light by unscrewing the tail (clockwise).
When charging, the indicator light turns red, when charging is complete, the indicator light turns green. No indicator light indicates that there is no load.
1 hour (charging current 100mA/4.2V)
- Do not point the light at human or animal eyes
- Do not look directly into the light when it is switched on
- Do not permit children to use the flashlight unsupervised
- Remove battery when stored for extended periods
- Replace and lubricate O-Rings as needed to maintain IPX-8 rating
- Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant
Package size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 8.00 x 5.00 cm / 6.3 x 3.15 x 1.97 inches
Package weight: 0.060 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 4.70 x 1.34 x 1.34 cm / 1.85 x 0.53 x 0.53 inches
Product weight: 0.017 kg
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.