1 in stock
FM series lights are equipped with CREE XPL-HI LED delivering 1000 lumens max and constructed from aero grade HAIII aluminum alloy. Pocket clip and magnetic tail cap make carry and work easier and more convenient. Charging is easy on the go, thanks to the built-in standard Micro USB charging port with only a cable on any USB power devices. FM16 is compatible with 16340 and 18350 Li-ion batteries and FM18 is powered by 18650 Li-ion battery.
- Uses CREE XPL-Hi V3 LED, lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- Dural switch
- Momentary ON function
- Instant access to Turbo/Strobe
- Quick charge in just 90 minutes
- Standard Micro USB Charging port, charges on any USB port
- Charging and fully charged indicators
- Magnetic tail cap provides versatile hands-free operation
- Detachable clip
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Rugged pineapple texture for grip and anti-roll
- Constructed from aero grade HAIII hard-anodized aluminum alloy
- IPX-8 water resistance
- FM16: Length 99.2mm (3.905") x Head 29.2mm (1.149") x Body 23.3mm(0.917")
- FM18: Length 133.2mm (5.244") x Head 29.2mm (1.149") x Body 23.3mm(0.917")
- FM16: 89g/3.139oz (Excluding battery)
- FM18: 100g/3.527oz (Excluding battery)
3) Charging time
- FM16: 90 minutes
- FM18: 3 hours
- From OFF: Lightly depress and hold switch A to activate momentary-ON
- From OFF: Fully depress switch A for constant-ON
- From ON: Fully depress switch A for OFF
- From ON: Short press switch B (>1 seconds) to cycle through MODES. (High/Med/Low)
- From ANY mode: Fully depress switch B (>2 seconds) to activate STROBE. Press the switch again to turn STROBE off
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.